- Cet évènement est passé
NDG (Montréal) – 18h
juin 6 @ 18 h 00 min - 19 h 15 min
Absolutely NOT Yoga!
You’re tired of how stiff, sore and shitty your body feels. Stress is taking a toll on your shoulders, back and legs. You know grounding and stretching would help.
Maybe you’ve tried yoga and it doesn’t work for you because:
- you can’t keep up and you’re afraid you’ll hurt yourself;
- you feel uncomfortable singing chants you don’t understand;
- you worry about your body and abilities being judged.
Experience Lorena’s Absolutely Not Yoga class!
- All the benefits of yoga without feeling judged or incompetent
- No appropriative language or pretzel poses
- YOU are the expert of your own body and get to follow your own pace
- Adapted movements for all body types and sizes (Curvy folks, I’m looking at you!)
- Non-gendered instructions to help trans and non-binary people feel welcome
- Practice bringing more mindfulness in your life without needing to reach spiritual enlightenment
- Practical stress management tips to try outside of class without taking any extra time!
For the Spring Season 2017:
Open Centre: 5165 Sherbrooke West, Suite 300, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Montreal (Vendome metro)
Starting April 4ht for 10 weeks
** Register with me to ensure your spot in a class. Space is limited! **